Comment on page
(This gameplay version is outdated; it was designed for the first version of the game.)
Heroes of Nft Web Application - Play Page
- Click on the "ENTER HERE" button
- The game will be loaded shortly. After that, click "INVENTORY" button at left side.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Main Screen
- Players should have at least 10 cards to play the game.
- To create a game, a player should select 10 cards for his deck.
- When the 10 cards have been selected, the HoN logo will be appeared at top and starts to animate.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Select Heroes Screen
- After that click Play button at left side.
- For the moment you can play against other players or AI Bots.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Game Lobby Screen - Create
- To play against to other players, one of the player should "Create" a game.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Game Lobby Screen 2
- The other player should “Join” the game.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Game Lobby Screen - Ready Match
- After two players click on ”ACCEPT”, the game screen will appear
- To Play agains AI, click the "TRAINING/AI MATCH" button at top.
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Play vs AI Screen
- After that; select difficulty mode and click "Play Agains AI" button.
- READY TO GO!
Heroes of Nft Online Game - Arena Screen
- 1.At the top left side, you can see your stats. When you choose a card to attack or defense, you see your attack/defense power there. Orange bar is your attack power and blue bar is showing your defense power. You can follow the positions of your opponent at the right top side of the screen.
- 2.At the top right side you can see your opponent stats.
- 3.You place your cards to three empty places and from left to the right in the sequence you want to use them. The order matters and it is an important part of your strategy.
- 4.Your opponent will place his/her cards to three empty places and from left to the right in the sequence they want to use their cards. The order matters and it is an important part of their strategy.
- 5.You can see your score under player square. When you win a match, it will increase by 1; and whoever wins two matches will win the game.
- 6.You can see your opponent’s score.
- 7.Orange button at center of the screen, will help you transit between the two states of the game. State transitions are mostly done manually but later on, it will be automatized as much as possible.
- 8.Blue box shows the game instructions. Follow this message box to see what to do, at least for the beginning. Later on, you may not need the reminders.
- 9.The gray message box is nonfunctional at the moment, but later on, war logs or other related information will be posted there; and you will be able to follow while you play.
When you need to take an action, Heroes of NFT logo will be rotating.
There are two types of cards, attack cards and defense cards. The more offense or defense power they got the rarer they become. Rarity levels are common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary.
The attack power of the cards is at the left bottom, there is a sword icon near it.
The defense power of the cards is at the right bottom, there is a shield icon near it.
The purpose of the game is to decrease the opponent’s health. But in order to make it easier to understand let’s imagine that you are a commander, and your opponent is a commander as well. You both have an army of Heroes. When there is no Heroes left defending the commander, it means that commander is open to any attack. Only Heroes can defend the commander, to the limit of their defense power and as long as they are put in the defense mode.
- When the dice are rolled, the winner starts the game. But since the opponent will have no heroes to defend himself/herself, the attack will directly decrease the health power of the opponent's commander. The dice are rolled, and the winner has the chance to ambush his/her opponent.
- When a commander attacks the opponent, after this attack he becomes vulnerable to the opponent’s attack since defense score is set to zero after every attack to opponent.
- Players can select attack or defense based on their strategy.
- When Player No1 select defense mode for a hero, that hero cannot attack. If the hero is attacked but still alive for the next round; or if it is not been attacked by the Player No2 and in the next round Player No1 chooses to attack Player No2; the attack power of hero which was previously in the defense mode and the attack power of the hero played in the current round are added together.
- When two cards are in the defense mode, defense powers are not added together, the card with weaker defense power is taken into account.
- Effect of the attacks are calculated as follow.
Damage power = Attack power of the player – defense power of the opponent
New Health power = health power – damage power
- In order to play the game with different tactics, players should have as many cards as possible.
- Follow the instructions in the blue box.
- Click on the cards based on your strategy so that you can place the cards to your three places on the game screen
- Resource management is important.
- As it was told in the blue box, now player should lock his deck (click on the orange button), than wait for his/her opponent's action.
- After locking, the next step is rolling the dice to decide who starts the game first.
- If you rolled the highest number then you are the first to make the action.
- Click on the card to select a mode, attack or defense.
- After you decide to attack or defense, you should click on the orange button to approve. You can follow your position from your stats.
- As it can be seen, player's Dmitry card with 83 attack power was put in attack mode and the opponent Rebecca with 74 defense power is in defese mode. 83-74 = 9, this amount will be deducted from the opponent player health.
Health - Attack - Defence Bar
- The Opponent player's health decreased from 170 to 161.
- These two heroes are out of the game now. There are skull icons over the cards.